mercoledì 9 luglio 2014

Instagram week in Florence

Equilibrium the exposition

Qualche giorno a Firenze sola soletta in giro per Pitti e la splendida città e ho pensato che potesse essere carino mostrarvi gli scatti rubati con il mio iphone a questa città incantevole che mi ha riempito gli occhi e il cuore.

Few days spent in Florence alone, around the Pitti Immagine Uomo 86 and the amazing city. I tougth which it could be fun to show you some stolen shots by my iphone. An incredible city that caught my eyes and my heart.   



Equilibrium the exposition

In love with these Ferragamo shoes
near Ponte Vecchio
True Love near Ponte Vecchio
Amazing view
A selfie never killed nobody
Subliminal message of destiny or inspiration from the city: to you the choice!
Carousel
Pitti lovely Guest 
my sad dinner watching the soccer match at the airport
Everybody watch the match at the airport
True Love waiting you at the airport
The best partner of a long waiting during my flight late
Slave of the iphone battery
and finally reunited with my soul sister and love
me and Penelope
Penelope is angry with her mum


















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento